Tuesday, September 18, 2007

frustration mounts

Not serious frustration but frustration just the same.
I got everything together to build an SP. I got the wire for the mobius coil from the cat 5 wire I found in the garage and the frequency generator is complete. All I need to get started is my drill to twist up the wire to begin assembling the mobius coil.

I can't find my drill. I just used it the other day and now it's nowhere to be found. In my search I found my microscope, 3 rolls of electrical tape I gave up for lost last year, and a supply of checks I gave up for lost 3 years ago. I'll give myself a half hour to find it before I make a trip to the hardware store. I'm going to be irritated if I have to buy another drill only to find the old one in a few days, like my electrical tape.

3 comments:

Rita said...

tell ya what, I have the same symptoms as you. Look for something can't find it, come back to find it was right in front of me. It is the opposite of hallucinations, there is a name for that, I read it in a book. will get back with you. just buy a cheapy drill, hell buy two!

karmasurfer said...

BTW I found my drill. It was right where I left it... two feet from where I was working.
It seems the opposite of frustration is patience.
Find me that name so I can write it in coal on the chimney wall.

Eowyn said...

"synchronicity," perhaps?