Friday, October 19, 2007

alpha pyramid


I built my first pyramid HHG yesterday and managed to try it out last night in the usual way... placing the finished project in my sleeping chamber. Since this device was intended as a household alpha orgone generator, I used a ring generator to charge the curing orgonite with high alpha waves.

I've been stuck on alpha waves for years now. I'm fascinated how alpha not only heals and repairs at the quantum level but these waves are also responsible for inspiration, manifestation of thoughts and desires into physical form, and just making things happen. This is the brain wave all those gurus and yogis were looking for when they go into deep meditation. It's also the brainwave that dominates when you sleep, which is the reason sleep is considered the best healer.

When I fired up the ring generator to charge the pyramid, it was my intention to implant a desire before leaving it run. I cupped my hands over the curing pyramid and my mind went completely empty. I was unable to generate a thought. The only thing that ran through my head was unintelligible, low-tone Buddhist chanting. (Weird stuff going on here) I figured Universe knows more than I do so I just imbued it with my emptiness and then climbed in my lounge chair in the driveway and watched the clouds... unable to do anything else for about 20 minutes. I realized the experiment was more than successful. I managed to go into a total alpha state, by feeding a small alpha signal through a mobius coil generated block of orgonite that magnified the signal and broadcast it with the help of a parabolic dish to the curing pyramid.
The question is, was the pyramid programmed with this alpha?

My waking dream this morning suggested I improve the cartridge howitzer I made earlier with a heavier orgonite base.

Hmmmmmmmmm.............

2 comments:

Eowyn said...

Been thinking all day about this --

-- and still infused with the punch from your putting that big ol' muh-fuhn crystal in the ring generator --

The generator is IT. The conduit. The ultimate facilitator.

When I was curing my amethyst healing pyramid HHG on the rack, I was filled with such warmth from the alpha radiation -- so many good vibes going into it. So much happiness. And it wasn't so much conscious intention that the HHG be imbued with good vibes -- although I certainly DID want it to be -- as much as it just ... happened.

At that time, I was aware of the good vibes happening, much as a spectator at a particularly excellent concert.

Today, though ... when you put that big crystal into the generator ... it was startling, how powerful the energy was. (Kitty felt it, she almost sneezed, LOL)

And I've been sort of dazed all day.

Next up -- fine-tuning intentions, thinks me. I'd like to meditate next to it. My guess? (or hope) Insights par extraordinaire, with time-warp to boot. (That is -- maximum insight in little time. Okay, greedy ... *s* ... but I think anything's possible with that thing :o)

Eowyn said...

To quote from the ABC's of Warfare page --

"The underground orgone guerilla movement is here and we are a force to be reckoned with and we are legion. Bring it on, you shape-shifting freaks."

Yep.