Tuesday, October 16, 2007

dreams

I woke up this morning, as I do every morning, with a head full of the previous nights dreams. Dreams about adventure, going places, discussing things, girls, odd animals, and anything else that may enter my alpha induced mind. One detail that has remained a constant for the last three months was orgone. Every night since July 19 I dream about orgonite, different ingredients for orgonite, twisting wire for mobius coils, the difference between a single knot mobius coil or a toroidal mobius coil, the best orgonite mixture for radionics, etc. It's been this way since I first put the HHG in the bedroom. I'm not complaining. The dreams are the best I've had in years. Always pleasant and full of surprising adventures with a combination of people I know and don't know that just happen to be on the same dream journey.

In the past I always had a cast of dream characters that would appear as extras such as people on the street or in a restaurant. These were the same dream people I had for years as those background characters filling a scene, as opposed to the principle subjects in the dream that I would interact with. I knew the faces of these dream people so well I could pick them out of a crowd in waking life.
In a way, they were like the extras you would see in all the old episodes of Star Trek, always rushing down the hallways or hanging in the rec room. I haven't seen these dream people for 3 months now. It's as if Kirk and Spock are out and Picard and Riker are in and a new cast of extras are hobnobbing in 10 Forward or lurching through the corridors.

A whole new flavor has entered these dreams. I can't quite describe it but it seems as though someone or something is trying to show me something my pitifully feeble brain is incapable of grasping, so I wake with only bits and pieces, as if my awake brain can't grasp the assimilation of such weird, but vital, information so it decodes this information to a metaphor I can better understand, like the golden ratio or puzzle pieces the size of storm windows.

I suppose it may be a good thing my Taurus moon keeps my feet firmly planted on the ground, otherwise I might be looking at all this in a totally different light and become one of those tinfoil hat wearing wackos with sackcloth and ashes, receiving messages from God to go barefoot from town to town denouncing the hypocrisies of our time.
Instead, I'm wearing my bathrobe as I ponder my own possible DNA mutation.

I'd like to point out that I'm not obsessed, at least not enough to dream about the same subject matter every night for 3 months straight. Every night orgone is a subplot running in the background and each night I learn something new. If I had a hobby building model airplanes or flying kites, for example, I don't think I would be so consistent in my dreams that I would dream of them every...single...night. In the past, when I began re-occurring dreams about work was when I realized I needed another job... A sure sign of job stress. Who wants to work double-time for straight pay?

No, this is something very different. Instead of stress I feel energized and imbued with foggy, but important information. It's as if I'm plugging into night school while I sleep, learning orgone theory and doing the lab work the next day by testing these theories or, at least, ponder their significance.

As I said earlier, it all started when I placed this HHG in my sleeping chamber.
Is it my own solitary mind constructing these dreams or am I tuning in to a frequency with the HHG as the amplified antenna?

2 comments:

Eowyn said...

It's either Universe at the wheel, or your higher self, or both, thinks me -- and what a ride :o)

I find it fascinating that those same HHGs and SPs are making ME wake up out of a sound sleep speaking French, properly accented, when my conscious mind is rusty with it, and I've been able to direct my own dreams -- but to have the same motif in every night's dream ...

Let's try lower alpha tonight :) AND, I want to make an SP with that citrine crystal (good for mental clarity, focus, etc.). I'll need your help, though!

Eowyn said...

I do wish blogger allowed links in comments -- I wouldn't have to take up wasteful space otherwise -- but I was taken by a flash from Jack Kerouac.

Especially this:

"I was going to be left alone on my butt at the other end of the continent. But why think about that when all the golden land's ahead of you and all kinds of unforeseen events wait lurking to surprise you and make you glad you're alive to see?”

(here's the link -- http://thinkexist.com/quotes/jack_kerouac/4.html)

... just a couple of pennies ... from someone who yes, very much identifies with Jack and his excesses :o)

Me -- to me, it's like surfing (always my favorite metaphor :)

We're closing in, we guerrilla warriors -- I'm proud to be Pancho to Cisco :o)

DNA? We've both known, from long ago, that DNA mutation was part of the cosmic forward-moving (if that makes sense).

Our DNA has changed, markedly. Yours, of course, is further ahead, but that's because Universe knew it would be so.

Me, I'm a step-child -- but willfully so. There are only so many cerebral tangents one can chase when one is schizophrenically dividing oneself on behalf of little beings.

But ... still one hungers, and we explore. And so do I. And so do we.

I celebrate orgone dreams -- alas, that I had more! -- but, I think, Universe knows what it's doing with its handout here -- . I wish I had more, besides that one of the granite (orgone) building and other fleeting imagery.

What I'm left with the thinking that we are on the absolutely right track, and that Universe is, if not guiding, then nudging in the direction, of higher knowledge.

The more we listen to it, the more we know.

And ... yes ... it's like riding a surfboard.