Sunday, August 03, 2008

one world one dream


The 2008 Olympics will be held in China this year against a backdrop of pomp, pollution, despotism, and weather control. Yes, weather control. The number-one concern for China's Olympics is the "best possible weather for the games." Never mind that China leads the world in consuming more oil and concrete than any nation in history. Forget about the Chinese people being the largest citizen slaves since history began. It's the weather that concerns everyone involved in the Olympics this year, and weather monitoring stations are set up all over the country, ready to attack any potential cloud that dares to rain on China's parade.

Sure, China has done a lot to fix their incredibly polluted air. They temporarily closed down pollution-belching factories in the city and a forced reduction of car driving with penalties for lawbreakers.

All that aside, China's view on human rights sucks. I mean, they suck big time, and this year's Olympics is just an excuse to strengthen their police state even more.

Remember Tiananmen Square? Students and intellectuals protested for human rights, and the government answered back by killing 2,000 civilians while the world watched.

Somehow, China lost its way. They went from a totally environmentally ok country to the greatest polluter nation in history. They're the only nation, so far, that rounds up and jails thousands of citizens simply because they use the internet. They went from a pristine, agrarian, despotic society to a polluted, full-blown police state. For these reasons, China has become the darling of the New World Odor, and goes completely against the ideals of what the Olympics are supposed to represent... Democracy, fair play, individual best, and a spirit of brotherhood, no matter what your differences are.

I think it only fitting that I rain on their parade.

Here's the plan:

I'll bring out the 7-pipe howitzer, load it up with a bunch of crystals and tube extensions, program it for rain in Beijing, and let the orgone do its thing.

The idea isn't just to create havoc, but to send a message to China's asshole leaders that Mother Earth is totally against what they're about. They've gone from a spiritual nation to a slave nation, and only a message from the planet that they're screwing up big-time will get through to these egotistical leaders.

I encourage other orgonite gifters to join in this most righteous terrorist act and do something positive besides piss and moan. Set up your cloudbusters and succor punches to make it rain in Beijing August 8th -- and let's see what happens.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I e-mailed you news stories about what others are doing concerning this situation. The cyclists wearing the protective masks at the airport is one of many situations going on in Beiging.

I also read that "if?" the quality of the air is poor during any of the sporting events, the game(s) will be called off until air quality reaches a healthy level. hmmm.

Sooo much polution in one area, it is impossible to see the blue of the sky.

Four Americans were detained hours due to passport issues (not.) Much more mayhem to follow....

Eowyn said...

China is unspiritual.

A massive rainfall will throw into their faces how pointless an "Olympic" show is.

karmasurfer said...

I know ever since I powered up the howitzer my skies are as clear as an azure sky of deepest summer could get. I also noticed for the past couple years, since I got into making these heavy orgone devices, no irrigation is needed for crops, and the air has never been fresher.

What China needs is lots of orgonite. We only have one day to go.

Anonymous said...

The skies here have been the same, such a beautiful color, the air is fresh, I was amazed at a shot of the city's skyline, it's so clear and beautiful in Philadelphia compaired to Beiging. The East Coast has been fantastic each week-end that I've been in New Jersey, truly a beautiful site. I haven't watered one garden once this season, there's been no need to, it's truly amazing!!! I don't even have the garden hose attached in the garage, out back, I may use it to top the pool off but the rain has been doing a great job of that also, it's been perfect!! Then again, I have orgonite (-:

Anonymous said...

T,

Every bad storm that has passed thru leaving trees down, loss of electricity, floods, 35,000 lightning bolts were counted during one storm in this area, three people were struck by lightning, my yard has always been untouched, nothing to clean up, it's as if the storm just skipped over my house, it's truly amazing and everyone asks me how I always end up with no clean-up or damage. I flip after each storm when I am outside in the calm and the beauty!!!

karmasurfer said...

I noticed the same thing here. All the storms do an end run around this property. Like, this place is in a weather state of grace.

Anonymous said...

It happened again last night, all of a sudden, it was "orange" outside, Chrissy was calling for Vincent, who is really afraid of the storms and I went out front to see if Vince was in the garage, it was "orange" out, lightning, high winds, I saw tree branches falling on the neighbor's property but as we watched the storm, the property was left untouched, just "watered."

Liora said...

Hi, I would love to talk about the situation here in the 'jing. Please email me sometime and put me in touch with Katie please or anyone else who is mindful and aware here in the land of the grey-white skies....with bright white chemtrail lines if u look closely enough...

p.s. got some photos last Sunday of chems against a blue sky. Rare.

blessings,
Liora
Beijing Organic Consumers Yahoo group founder & U.S. citizen

Alienow said...

Hi,

I have build a cloudbuster but do no know how to build one using zapper.

I need to know how (where) to place the wired
cristal inside the cloudbuster.

Would you please tell how to do it?
Thanks