Saturday, August 16, 2008

orgone hookah II

I managed to put together the orgone hookah, but not before some design changes.
I realized the small TB I had planned to use for a base might not be the best idea for this project so I built a few prototype cores. The first core was a 1" diameter cylinder about 6" long with a coiled water-clear crystal. Since building this, I found some excellent glasses that had the exact dimensions I require. I had no choice but to build a larger core with a few refinements.
This core is a 2" by 6" cylinder encasing a 2" crystal wrapped with a toroidal mobius coil. The resin matrix is extremely dense with ultra fine metal particulates to make the coil kick some ass when I fire up the frequency.

To help atomize the water into vapor I attached an air stone to the intake.

So far, so good, but neoprene hose is not the best material for auto use. The melt point is too low and the fittings loosen up after awhile, but for this test it'll work fine.

The idea was to see if I can increase my gas mileage using vapor jet principles augmented with orgone. What this project turned into is a vapor jet housing an un-programmed succor punch as the catalyst.

I wonder if the car will program this device itself?

I'll do about 60 miles with this device and see what happens.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep me posted on how you are doing with your project.

Eowyn said...

K, guess what? Already his car has increased its mileage by a mile per gallon -- okay, so it might not seem like much -- but over time, it adds up!

The next step is a hydrogen cell device he got -- people are getting cool results, so we'll see what happens :o)

Anonymous said...

Nice work! Glad to see you are taking a stab at this one legitimately! I am excited to see the results after the 60 miles.