Thursday, September 11, 2008

orgone hookah III


The results are in.
In a previous post, I hooked up the orgone hookah to my car to study the effects of orgone enriched vapor and its effect on gas mileage. After a couple tanks of gas and hundreds of miles I concluded my gas mileage is increasing. After 60 miles my mileage increased by 1.5 miles per gallon. After 300 miles that figure changed to 3 miles per gallon increase.
It wouldn't be prudent to assume after 60 miles any change in gas mileage would be a solid indicator, so I extended the test for a couple tanks of gas. In this time I made it a point to not change my driving habits, tune up the car, or put additional air in the tires, so the mileage I was getting before the test was my baseline average and all parameters were identical, except for the installation of the orgone hookah.

I can safely conclude the only factor that gave me a higher mile per gallon was the orgone hookah.

Ok, so a 3 mile per gallon increase is not a phenomenal increase but it's an improvement just the same.

The next test will include fitting the car with a hydrogen generator. I'm thinking about using the orgone hookah as a vapor lock/flash suppressor/orgone inducer.

I'll keep ya posted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, excellent study and I think that an increase of three gallons is fantastic!

Can you also put the correct amount of air in your tires this time? Haha!!!!

Eowyn said...

Where no man has gone before :)

Anonymous said...

wow glad to see that you stuck with this one! Keep up the good work.

karmasurfer said...

Thanks Nick. That's high praise, coming from an orgone guru such as yourself.