Saturday, December 13, 2008

just water

I brought the orgone field generator in the house the other night because I wanted to work on some things in the comfort of a controlled environment.
As soon as I set it up I got the idea of charging some water by letting it sit on the top rack. The idea is, if this field generator can produce such profound positive attitudes on people, why not charge some water and see what happens.

I set a couple containers of water on the top rack with 15Hz pumping through the device for about 12 hours or so. The larger container is for plants. The smaller one is for me.

Now, the water in this place comes from a well and the taste is pretty good, compared to water I've had in this area. This charged water had, for lack of a better term, a sour taste to it. I can't account for why the taste changed, other than sitting in the orgone field for half a day, but something certainly altered the flavor which proves something happened.

The best way I can determine if this change is positive or not is to drink it for a few days and see what happens.

After all, it's just water, isn't it?

I'll keep ya posted.

No comments: