Friday, June 18, 2010

friday morning 6:15 am

We all have these little science projects going in our refrigerators but seldom do we do anything with them other than filling our garbage cans once in a while.
 
This specimen used to be a rancid, multi-colored lump of rotting vegetation under the condiment shelf in the fridge.  Rather than toss it, the thought occurred to me to plant it and see what happens.

I'm not quite sure what to make of it but I intend to let it go and see what develops.

I should point out that since this monster's resurrection it's been sitting next to my orgone sky cleaner along with a few other plants like the hanging zucchini and strawberry plants that happen to be spreading like crabgrass across the porch beam.

I wonder if the orgonite I keep in the fridge has anything to do with this specimen lasting since fall?  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are one disgusting pig, dirt ball