Thursday, June 17, 2010

I was working in the lab late last night

The last unit didn't seem strong enough to suit me so I set out to modify it's design.  Rather than a central core of extremely high density material with a hollow shaft running through it I decided I needed a central core more like a large bagel surrounded by less dense orgonite.

Searching for the proper mold for this project wasn't as easy as it seems.  Where can you find a mold that closely resembles an over-sized bagel?  It got to the point where I was eying up the bagels in Walmart, thinking I could coat one with polyurethane to make a plaster mold.  After making a suitable clay mold I discovered the perfect mold was the plastic housing the weed wacker string comes in.
 
Long story short, I made the inner ring and was contemplating what to use for an outer mold when I thought it might be a good idea to see how this thing works.

I hooked up the inner mobius to the amplified frequencies, inserted an orgonite ball, and felt this unit sing.  Only half way complete and it's already many times more effective than the last unit with twice the range.  Assisting me in this project, The Canuck chimed in with, "Put it under water.  Let's see if it makes waves, eh?"  Hmmmm...  not a bad idea, so I soldered a couple water proof extensions and dropped it in a large pyrex bowl full of water with the expectation of seeing the energy creating patterns on the surface.  Yeah, there were some rhythmic ripples but that was nothing compared to the totally unexpected rush of energy emanating from this bowl.  On it's own, this unit puts out some good, raw energy but immersed in water seems to take the edge off it while increasing the flow.  You can feel the energy field around it, like the flame on a candle, with no loss of power as high as I could reach.  This set The Canuck to tingling.

I left the ring on and spent the night laughing in my sleep.

Sweet dreams, indeed.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fucking loser you are, why do you even waste bandwidth

Anonymous said...

Hey Anonymous...
If this blog is such a 'waste of bandwidth', why are YOU reading it ?????
Why don't you shove a cake of soap in that filthy mouth of yours ?!
Oh, and next time you go on a name-calling spree, take a good hard look in the MIRROR !!!!!

Karmasurfer...
Keep 'em comin'.
The rest of us look forward to your latest adventure.. wherever it takes you !

A Fan

karmasurfer said...

A Fan,

Thanks for your kind words and very appropriate bitch slap.

It's nice to know there are some out there that appreciate my meager attempts to step outside the box.

Thanks for watchin.