Sunday, June 06, 2010

spiritual alignment... $49.99

The thought came to me that if I made a multi-layered field generator with a hollow one inch diameter shaft through the center I could possibly ramp up the power.

This unit has a central core of resin and sub-micron metals housing a mobius coil surrounded by an orb of MHD orgonite.  The cylinder to the left is the MHD central core with a coiled DT crystal.  The medium high density and extra high density layers make this unit, theoretically, really kick ass.  The small orb on top is the perfect shape for broadcasting the energy in the widest possible field.

I was somewhat disappointed when I hooked up the zapper.  I guess I was expecting blue lightning bolts zapping the room like a tesla coil on orgone steroids but all I got was a slight tingling sensation when holding my hand over it.  What I needed was more power, or at least, a different kind of power.

I've been playing with Solfeggio tones for awhile and considered these tones as a good replacement for the standard alpha wave frequencies produced from my frequency generator.  I needed more sharps and flats and perhaps frequency layers might bring some life to this unit.  I decided on the specific seven frequencies designed for chakra alignment beginning with 493Hz for the crown chakra and ending with 261Hz for the root.  I downloaded an hours worth of these frequencies into an MP3 player hooked into the amp with a speaker wire connected to the internal mobius.  The effects were rather impressive.

I set the unit up directly under the master bedroom, fired up the tunes, and let the frequencies run all night as it affected my dreams.  The effect was nothing less than amazing.  For five days I've been sleeping like a baby, waking up easily, high energy throughout the day, better memory, better focus, better drive, and I feel as if I'm being "tuned up" from the inside out.  I feel calmer, less irritated, less stressed out, more balanced, experiencing more synchronicities, happier, and content with the world no matter how fucked up it is.  I simply can't be bothered by mundane bullshit anymore... and I like it.
 
Weird science, man.  Don't ya love it?

No comments: