Thursday, December 13, 2018

cement orgone bubble field generator part 2

I finally got around to building the cement orgone bubble field generator.  For reasons I can't explain, I just didn't want to do it earlier.  Number 1 rule when making this stuff...  If it's going to be a chore, don't do it!  So I didn't.  This morning was a different story.  I guess I needed to mentally gestate the process before proceeding.  The time spent figuring out the details paid off and I'm glad I did it this way.

After pouring, I hooked up the violet ray to the pipes to program it before the cement set.  The energy coming off the pipes has a cool, gentle flow to it.  Not as extreme as resin and frequency but quite noticeable, just the same.

Wanting to get the most out of the initial programming, I started to hook up the coil to the frequency generator for a double dose and got an electrical zap when I touched both wires from the coil.

Ok, there's no reason I should get a zap from the mobius coil.  The coil is made from insulated solid copper wire surrounded by extremely dense orgonite.  Although the ring itself is touching both pipes, the coil is inside this ring and is a fully insulated, continuous length of wire.  I tested it before doing anything and it fully checks out.

Under these conditions, I am unable to use the ray on the pipes and frequency to the coil at the same time without frying my frequency generator, which is the reason I did it this way in the first place.

I should point out that touching both of the coil wires at the same time will give you a zap but not when you touch only one.  If you touch just one pipe you'll get a zap, even though both pipes are connected.  Both systems act differently, although both systems are electrically the same.  I could be mistaken but wouldn't this indicate that the ray is charging the coil rather than just feeding static electricity through an open circuit?



Questions:

1.  What is causing this to happen?
2.  Is this normal?
3.  How can I take advantage of this electrical jumping and use the ray and mobius coil at the same time to produce something better than planned?
4.  What if I twist the mobius coil wires together to create a closed circuit?


Clearly, I need to do more tests.

I'll keep you updated on this.



 

No comments: