Saturday, December 29, 2018

the bubble with no name

Earlier, I cobbled together an inner assembly for a field generator using cement as a medium instead of the standard resin mix.  I guess I didn't have much faith that a cement field generator would fly so I included a mobius coil ring for backup and to see for myself how it would compare to the violet ray and inferred.

I figured cement would be a no-brainer.  Just mix the stuff and away ya go.  Easy peasy, right?  Not really.  Mixing mud is a bitch, especially if you have this kind of assembly in the center of your mold.  The cement has to be poured through a 4" area between the ring and mold and flow around all those parts.  That means the cement has to be more liquid than stiff mud.  That, and the temps were way lower than ideal.  To further complicate things, the mold I used was a plastic bucket which prevented the cement from curing properly.  Sooner or later, it had to come out of the mold and when it did, bits and chunks broke off.  The only way to salvage this project was a recasting in plaster.

And that was a unique happy accident because if everything went well and the cement cured perfectly, I wouldn't have the opportunity to compare it to the much superior plaster, in my most humble opinion.

Let me explain... When I hooked up the violet ray to the pipes, I accidentally touched the plaster top and got a zap.  That's impossible, I thought.  Plaster is non-conductive.  It's just powdered gypsum.  After taking my meter to it I found plaster IS conductive.  I tested the bare cement.  Total resistance.  I tested the plaster again and sure enough I got a small reading.  Plaster has resistance but it still lets a small amount of electricity through.  That made me wonder but when I put the meter between the plaster and one of the pipes I got 90% conductivity.  This explains how I got a zap but it in no way explains how plaster is less conductive to itself than with a copper pipe.  I mean, it's like disconnecting the battery on your car and your headlights go on.  I could almost get my head around the fact that gypsum is selenite, a crystalline structure that has properties of resistance, inductance, and impedance all at the same time and compression could create a piezoelectric effect but less resistance through an object other than itself makes my head spin.  Another thing that made me go WTF, was when I put the violet ray directly to the pipes I got a zap from one of the coil wires.  To use a car analogy again, this is like dimming your headlights and the radio changes stations.  The best I can come up with is the ray must be charging the coil.  Yeah, I know.  If you can come up with a better explanation, I'm all ears. 

Anyway... I put a few extra goodies in this thing as I was building it.  One copper pipe has concentric pipes inside it, insulated from each other ala joe cell.  The other pipe has a solid copper orb on top.  There is a 2" PVC pipe, with copper flashing for the internal metal, which runs from top to bottom to create an energy vortex.  Inside there is a handful of shungite with some amethyst and a small quartz.  The cement mix is half fine quarts sand and portland cement and a couple scoops of powdered iron oxide.  The final layer is three coats of shellac as a low density organic layer.  It's built like a 4D orgone accumulator.

Much to my amazement, the violet ray alone made this unit put out more energy than the internal mobius coil.  And the energy output is interesting.  The concentric pipes put out a direct beam where the pipe with the orb puts out a slightly stronger, more wide open field.  About 2 minutes after firing it up you can feel the bubble form around it.  It's subtle but distinct and very pleasant.
 
One more thing... This unit was almost complete last night when I turned on the violet ray to charge it.  It was running all night.  I woke up this morning with a profound sense of euphoria that stayed with me all day.  It was one of those days where everything fell into place with such ease that I stayed in a constant state of euphoric amazement.  If that's all this unit does, It's well worth the time and effort.  I'm already working out the details for the next one.

I'll keep ya posted.

                    

   

No comments: