Friday, March 13, 2020

double field generator redesign #1

With all the wet weather and warm temps this winter, my cloudbuster lost it's footing and collapsed under it's own top-heavy weight.  A redesign is definitely in order.

I stripped it down to single parts and cemented a better footing but I can't use the same base due to the basic architecture.  Two large field generators pointing at a 40 degree angle would require a 20' counter balance.  So, I went to my junk pile.

Since aiming is no longer an issue, it's going to be a vertical stack with an orgone field generator opposite a top cement bubble.  I still have to work out the details but I got the base field generator assembly down.


I made this field generator years ago when I was cranking them out one after another, with the mofo being the last of this design.

It has an inner ring of extremely dense orgonite surrounding a mobius coil made from 100' of 18 gauge solid copper insulated wire.  The bulk of this unit is powdered iron oxide, aluminum and copper chips, and lots of sand, all held together with resin. 

At the base of the pipe is a medium density orgonite stopper used with a 2" stack.  After a few tests, using the orgonite stopper in this fashion puts out an impressive energy field.  Just what this project needs. 

The 4" PVC encloses the short stack and separates the stopper from the field generator.

A 1" copper pipe connects the two field generators.  I still have lots of cutting and shaping before the final assembly.  I'll post more when complete.

I just want to point out, as soon as I took this unit apart the sunshine and blue skies were replaced with overcast, cold, and semi-miserable weather.  Just a bunch of shitty days in a row.  Since I first built the double field generator in the original configuration before I took it apart, the weather was great.  From July to March the weather was pretty much spectacular.



Since this unit was designed for great weather, I'm betting there will be an improvement after I fire this up for the first time.

I guess we'll see.


      

No comments: