Friday, March 13, 2020

toilet paper

Last night the local supermarket put up a wall of toilet paper.
Today it's gone.
There's a sign saying another toilet paper truck will be in tomorrow.

What does it say about a society that obsesses over toilet paper?

I can make a single roll last a week and that's if I eat nothing but apples and oil.

The other day I saw a guy pushing a shopping cart full of gallons of milk.  Nothing else.  Just milk.

I saw a lady pushing two shopping carts full of toilet paper.  Nothing else.  Just toilet paper.

Hand sanitizer, rubbing alcohol, and Clorox were gone in every store I went to.

Walmart had a plentiful supply of extra large eggs at $.78 for a dozen and a half.  They also had lots of butter and cheese.

BUT the priority is something to wipe your ass with.

Sometimes I despise the species.   

1 comment:

Rainbird said...

Liked your homage to John Ward. Lol.