Monday, October 06, 2008

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas


What you see here is a mobius powered ring generator with 16.65Hz frequency pumping through it through an amplified signal. The wok shaped frying pan makes a good reflector, driving the energy through the three pieces on top.

The ring generator, when powered up, allows you to distinctly feel energy flow from any orgone device you place on it. Anyone can feel how the energy flows using this device, even non-sensitives, like me.

After testing a wide variety of orgonite, it seems there is a major difference between shapes and resin type.
I have a number of pieces that are identical in every way but type of resin, and the darker Bondo brand fiberglass resin seems to have much more of a punch than clear resin. It's interesting because I always gravitated towards Bondo rather than clear, even though clear looks so cool and artsy. It seems my instincts were steering me towards the better resin all along, at least for the tactical, field stuff.

Another thing is the shape. The pyramid shapes seem to send the energy straight up through the top, while the cones send the energy up and out like a V. The round orb types tend to radiate energy from all around it, and the martini glass HHGs send the energy up and out in a wider pattern than the cone. The wine glass shaped lapis HHGs radiate energy up and out the top like a dome, which makes it ideal for under the bed use.

Stacking orgonite only improves the energy flow, which is what this picture is trying to show.

The ones with a copper pipe definitely extend range, and the power seems to depend on resin type, mass, and length of pipe. I'm thinking the ideal device for power and range would have to be a cone with a long copper pipe. Of course, other parameters have to be taken into consideration like metal size, metal ratios, crystal types, coil types, pipe diameter and length, and lots and lots of various combinations.

Perhaps the basic, cylindrical, 2 gallon cloudbuster that everyone has been building isn't the best shape. I'm thinking a ten pound elongated cone of orgonite made with Bondo with a copper pipe sticking out of the top might be the ticket because it would give you the biggest bang for the buck, using the economy of design to drive the energy from the massive base to the top point, like a laser.

With this new ring generator, I now have a tool that shows the shape, concentration, and energy dispersal of every orgonite device I have and will prove to be indispensible for future designs.

Didn't I say I was going to lay off building the big stuff and concentrate on the small stuff like TBs and HHGs?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

planet wack to orgone master, come in please do you read me

karmasurfer said...

Karmasurfer to anonymous, your signals fucked up. Please retransmit when you have a better frequency.

Anonymous said...

Orgone Master Dude, I can only be anonymous because I can't remember my googlygoo password information.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION (to you) I know my signal is fucked up, but that is what I thought endeared me to you. let me try something, zing zoo zoo blaleep shazam! Can you read me now? TRANSMISSION OVER xx Planet Wack

Unknown said...

Don't mind this anonymous sleepwalker karma. Perhaps when F.E.M.A is knocking on his door and dragging him to the gulags kicking and screaming he'll realise the error of his ways.

You're a true hero in this world of bad vibes and the people that loathe in them.

karmasurfer said...

Don't worry about anonymous. That's my long time friend, Rita. She's an orgone engineer and chemtrail fighter of the first order. She just tends to lose her password from time to time.

And thanks for the high praise, bud.