Thursday, November 20, 2008

orgone shotgun

This orgone shotgun is designed for long range use.
I made a couple of these earlier this year, sans pipe, and I knew I had something completely different.

Originally, I made these for dream experimentation and a de-stressing tool because some of these devices I put under the bed get me pretty wired from all the energy they put out. Sometimes I can get by with three hours sleep a night but after a few weeks you start wondering if going to sleep at 3am and waking up at 6am every morning is such a good thing. So, I included blue kyanite, which is supposed to help me understand what all those orgone enhanced dreams mean, and selenite, which keeps the crystals charged and allows astral projection. I also included a counter-clockwise coil in the mix.

The result, this cone put me to sleep and let me remember where I went. An interesting added benefit is the ability to get up whenever I'm supposed to, without an alarm clock.

I decided there was room for improvement so I got some fresh crystals, a dense resin made from granular brass and aluminum with some chunks and curls of copper and aluminum with 4 medium size quarts crystals in the base, an internal coil, some titanium, and a big ass copper pipe.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't use such fine metal in a passive unit but this thing is only half built. I intend to mount an orgone amp to the base to ramp up the power and a couple hand-holds to aim it properly. Unpowered, you can definitely feel the energy pumping out the top of the pipe and with the addition of a mobile powered amp I should be able to send orgone anywhere within line of sight.

I wonder if I can mount it on my car?




I'll keep ya posted.

No comments: