Tuesday, November 18, 2008

sheeple

Should I feel responsible for someone elses sheep? So what if the shepherd is a dick and gets off banging his sheep before he slaughters them? Who cares if the sheep are so conditioned to herd mentality that they'll all go to the slaughterhouse together, after they get fleeced, just because the shepherds dog tells them to? Am I supposed to feel pity for these dumb animals who can't, or won't, defend themselves from their collective doom? I mean... they're sheep! Who can reason with sheep? They just do as they're told and don't even consider the consequences. After all, the only purpose sheep have is to be slaughtered after their wool production declines. Tell a sheep the real deal and all you'll get is BAaaaaaaaaaaaaa and off they go to the meat factory. It's as if they don't care what happens to them. You can open the gate but they'll just stand there bleating like a bunch of retards with leg cramps. What's the point, you say. Let em die.

I can't say humanity means a lot to me for the very same reasons. Just because I happen to be human doesn't mean I feel responsible for all of humanity any more than someone elses sheep.

For years the sheeple have been herded about getting free haircuts and prime grass. Now it's coming close to slaughtering time and the sheeple are convinced they'll all have their grass lands, free haircuts, still waters, and cell phones forever and can't imagine life without these convieniences, let alone, what's really in store for them.

What's in store for them?

Well, if you don't know by now you're beyond redemption. I mean, the info has been out there forever and you never bothered to get away from the TV long enough to grok it.

I'll tell ya what... YOU go to the slaughter and I'll watch from a distance, ok?

No comments: