Monday, July 10, 2017

mobius coil wand

Not satisfied with the orgone mini-wand, I set out to build something a little more traditional looking but as effective as I could get, without going too organic.  What I came up with is the amethyst wand you see to your left.  The half inch copper pipe is stuffed with nine amethyst crystals in a simple matrix of resin, brass dust, and lots of catalyst to set up fast.  The end has a copper 3/4"x1/2" reducer to accommodate the larger amethyst crystal and smaller DT quarts crystal.

After building this unit, I noticed the balance was all wrong and needed something like a pommel to center the balance of gravity.  I suppose it would've been too easy to fill a capped, larger pipe with resin and shove in the back end.  Fact is, the thought never entered my head until now.  In hindsight, that would have been the preferred method I should have taken.  As we all know, hindsight is always 20/20.

Instead of simplicity, I was pre-occupied with graduated copper cylinders that fit inside each other, ala Joe Cell.  I had all the parts in raw form.  It was just a matter of putting it all together.  I found there was just enough room around each pipe to accommodate a single wrap mobius coil from a strand of cat 5 wire.  If I wrapped a coil around the end of the wand and another around a 3/4" copper pipe, I could fit one over the other and a 1" copper pipe over that.  The result would be three copper pipes inside each other separated by insulated copper mobius cable in a zero point energy fashion, similar to a Joe Cell.

Oh Hell yeah!  That was so much easier than filling a tube with resin... NOT.  Let me tell you, it was a giant pain in my ass to build this thing.  It's not just fitting mobius cabled tubes inside each other.  There's connecting the wires that make it work.  Somehow, I had to complete the Joe Cell circuit by connecting the two mobius coils and the inner and outer pipes to the mobius leads to complete the circuit.  The mass is too great to use a soldering iron and a torch will incinerate the insulation on the wire.  Soldering the two coil wires together was easy but copper pipes are just heat sinks.  It seems aluminum tape is conductive, so I made a conductive ribbon to make an electrical contact with aluminum tape to secure it without heat.  Pure genius! 

The only place to ground the 1" tube was the cap.  I hot glued a heddeka on the end to cover the aluminum tape.  Not really happy with it, I might swap it out for a suitable stone to complete the pommel.

How does it work?  This is all theory but the coils and tubes at the end are a reasonably closed circuit, meaning there is no direct connection between the first and third tubes but the gap allows a zero point jump, accelerated by the coils.  It's the same principle I use on the PVC CB where there's a gap between cone and pipe.  Or, in automotive terms, the gap on a spark plug that makes it fire.  The separation of the tubes, with the mobius cable as insulation, makes it happen.  This pommel stimulates the rest of the wand, packed with metal, resin, and crystals, to a higher degree than just the wand alone. 

It certainly improved the performance of this wand.  Without the pommel, you could feel a slight something.  More than orgonite and less than a field generator.  The complete unit, by comparison, is night and day.  I can feel the tingle a good five inches from the crystal.  For me, that's damn good for a passive device.  There doesn't seem to be any energy discharge other than the crystal on the end, making this unit perfectly directional.  The discharge all comes thorough the end crystal.  You point it and it works.  A tool like this would be excellent to organize an aura.  It's uses may be limited to what the amethyst is capable of.  Among other things, amethyst protects it's owner from drunkenness.  It also brings forth the highest aspirations of human kind, so I guess it's not all bad.

The world is full of different stones and crystals.  Pick one you resonate with for the purpose you want.  Maybe an all purpose wand with detachable ends could be an option.

As far as the feel... There's some weight to it but not too much.  Perfectly balanced and with a paracord wrap it feels real good in my hand.  I might make a few more of these, if the spirit moves me.  The length is exactly elbow to fingertip, proper dimensions for a traditional wand.  This won't make you fly but it could let you soar.

I'll keep ya posted on this one.

                      

No comments: