Saturday, July 08, 2017

staff building 3, 6, 9

Unlike most of the sites out there, showing a stick with some crystals jammed in the cracks, there are a few people out there that take pride in what they do.  I am one of those people.

I started this project because my neighbor had a staff and, after some coaxing on my part, demonstrated what a staff was and how to use it.  I now understood the whole Gandolf thing and decided to build my own staff.

We took off first thing in the morning to Fire Tower Road to look for a suitable piece of oak to turn into a staff.  What I got was a rather large piece of maple.  Close but no cigar.  Later in the day we went to a local park, where I found a standing dead piece of hawthorn that caught my eye.  This turned out to be the one.

Let me tell you a little about hawthorn.  It's a craggy tree that doesn't give up easily.  It's tough and it's main use was axles in wagons.  Standing dead, this tree wasn't giving up without a fight.  By the time I got it in the car it had sustained multiple splits but still held it's shape.  If this was oak I would've left it on the trail but being hawthorn gave it dispensation worthy of attention.

I had an idea what I wanted but felt compelled to let the wood speak to me.  I cut off the splintered ends and bark and allowed this piece of wood to take shape.  I fitted a copper ring in the base to keep it from splitting and to provide a good ground.  I filled the ring with resin and a double terminated quartz crystal.  I used shellac as an outside cover to protect it and add an extra layer of organic material.  I inserted another DT crystal in the top with an orgone orb I made years ago as a dispersing unit for my first field generator.  This was held in place by a tensor ring, 1/4 cubit, with three copper wires to secure it.  I used paracord to finish it off.

The result is a staff with an orb at the top with more hidden goodies inside to make it functional, more than a prop.  The grounding of the staff while holding it turns it into a personal spiritual battery that you can use for expression when needed.  Like a battery, it takes time to charge, to acclimate itself to you.  In the short time I worked with this staff, I could feel the energy increase.  I calculate it will be three days before I conduct my first test of this unit.

Let's recap.  I conceived the idea and secured the wood on July 4, 2017.  Using numerology, that date is reduced to 3.  I built it three days later, 6.  I plan to implement it on July 10, 2017.  That's 9.  3,6,9.

Ya think Tesla knew something we didn't?

        

No comments: