Thursday, July 13, 2017

staff update

After working with the orgone staff for a few days, I kept thinking how I can prove this unit works.  Granted, the staff has to acclimate itself to me and the Earth but I thought three days was enough so I went on the back porch and tried a few things.

In the dim light of the back porch, I held the top orb of the staff to the dark ceiling with the bottom tip grounded, as I stared at the orb in a meditative state.

I trained my eyes on the staff orb and saw what I thought was hundreds of gnats in the background, followed by wisps of what looked like smoke oozing from the orb in all directions.  There was also this discharge from between the paracord wrap, about one inch below the base of the orb.  This was the exact place on the staff where a crystal was inserted.  According to all data I have on shapes in relation to energy discharge from orgonite, an orgone orb emits energy omni-directional and what I saw proves it.

A little background.  Back at the farm, I would meditate as I looked out over the meadow and focused on a spot in the woods. When I reached "the state" I could see a mist over the meadow, drifting left, toward the pond.  I could feel a breeze drifting to the right, away from the pond, as this was happening.  Whatever I was seeing wasn't obeying the laws of physics.  It was drifting against the wind like it wasn't there.  I taught this technique to a half dozen people who saw the same thing.  Being skeptical, I viewed this meadow from several different locations and all of them showed this invisible mist drifting against the breeze. 

There's a reality that runs parallel to this that doesn't obey the laws of physics.  You can see it if you train your eyes to see it.  I saw this mist enveloping the staff orb on July 10th, no matter how much I told myself it was more illusion than reality.

What I want to know is, what's the relationship between the meadow and the staff?

 

        

No comments: