Saturday, March 29, 2008

Even King Kong needs two balls


It seems to me an orgone device shouldn't be so self contained and complete like one of those units that play VHS tapes, DVDs, AM and FM, and has a built in TV with a turntable on top, just in case you need to play some vinyl. I figured components might be a good idea so I built an orgone amplifier.

I started out with quartz and citrine crystals wrapped with a toroidal mobius coil with 2' of copper wire coiling around it like an umbrella, all fixed to a TB I made earlier, and set in an orb mold. The resin mixture was the consistency of over cooked oatmeal with a lot of micron sized aluminum particles.
I cured it with a mixed frequency of 417Hz and 528Hz. These original sound frequencies were apparently used in Ancient Gregorian Chants. The chants and their special tones were believed to impart tremendous spiritual blessings when sung in harmony during religious masses. 417 Hz was to facilitate change and 528Hz just so happens to be the frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair damaged DNA. Besides, the combination makes a perfect third.

The end result was an orb, when fired up with the proper frequency, could super-charge another orgone device to multiply it's effect, just like plugging something through your amp. It also pulsates as you hold it. Something my other devices were unable to do, until now.

Hmmmmmmmm.... I see a business opportunity here. Get the girl next door, an orgone ben wa dancing vibrating egg, some orgone nipple clamps and WOO HOO! Thanks for Saturday night!

No comments: