Friday, March 07, 2008

kickin' that orgone up a notch


I ran a signal from the computer to a sound system, tapped into one of the speaker wires and ran a lead to the mobius coil on the ring generator. I then placed some orgone devices on the ring generator and fired it up with 741Hz. The effects were nothing short of amazing. At first, I couldn't feel anything but after awhile I was able to discern warmth emanating over the top of the rack, like an energy dome. We tried HHGs, TBs, and succor punches, all with varying results. The most interesting effect came from the pyramid HHG. THIS one I could definitely feel. It had a very even, smooth energy emanating from it. As I tested each device I could see Mary was becoming more animated as I was becoming just the opposite. Ten minutes after I turned off the tone generator she's just now starting to tone down.

I wonder why it affects some people with high energy and others as a tranquilizer.

It should be noted that the 8 crystal pyramid that produced the most even results was the only device that was pendulum engineered, meaning I consulted a pendulum for every aspect of it's construction from which crystals in what formation to how much of what kind of wire in which direction they should be wound. Even the basic ratio of aluminum/copper/resin was engineered in this fashion.

I think I need some test subjects... unwitting ones, if possible.

I smell a party.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pick me, pick me

karmasurfer said...

No problemo. Let me know if you feel anything Wednesday, ok?