Friday, March 21, 2008

mini howitzer


I wasn't sure where I was going with this one, but the finished product is pretty intense. I wanted to use an orb, but there wasn't enough room for everything, so I added a second story. It looks odd, but it sure packs a punch.
The orb consists of a 3" DT crystal with a blue kyanite piggy-backing it, held together with a toroidal mobius coil. There's also some amethyst, garnet, and 4 smaller crystals in the resin, along with powdered aluminum, copper and gold flake. The upper part is a rather dense aluminum/copper/resin mixture with additional crystals and a 3" DT Herkimer for the bottom of the copper tube. When I fired it up with a 15Hz square wave, I could feel the tingling energy blasting out the top of the tube.
Without power, it seems to have the ability to be a mini cloudbuster, but powering it up makes it a serious kick-ass power wand.

This is probably the strongest device I've made to date, but the size is shockingly small compared to the power this thing produces.

I recently ran into someone who was once into Kirlian photography and still has his equipment. I think it's time to see what this stuff looks like.

No comments: