Wednesday, March 26, 2008

a secret revealed part 2


Ever since last July I've been dreaming of white rectangles. The first was a rectangle the size of a window screen accompanied by the Golden Ratio. The second was in a picture frame about 8"x11" with an amazon female with a platinum-blond beehive 'do, instructing me over and over as to how important it is to know this step. The third rectangle showed up, along with many others, in what seemed like a contact print sheet where I was doing some kind of adjustment to these things, apparently improving them in increments.

As I was driving home last night, it suddenly came to me what the three sets of white rectangles meant and how it relates to the "mix or match" dream of the night before.

The window screen accompanied by the Golden Ratio could only mean coils. The contact print sheet full of rectangles seems to be the resin mix and how improvement could be accomplished by a little of this and a little of that in order to increase its efficiency. But the 8"x11" frame held by the warrior woman in an effort to train me as to how vitally important this step was had me baffled... until I realized that the third basic component in an orgonite device is the crystals that supercharge it.

There are many different recipes for making orgonite resin. A little aluminum, a little copper, a little titanium. You can use chunks of metal, metal chips, powdered metal or superfine metal which has a particular niche in radionics. Clear acrylic resin, fiberglass resin, bondo... the formulas are virtually endless, and each has its purpose. The coils could be a toroidal mobius, a single-knot mobius, copper coils in the base or around the crystals... clockwise, counter-clockwise, surrounding the lot like an umbrella, curled metal shavings from a lathe, a geometric pattern at the base... again, the combination is endless. The crystals could be double-terminated, single terminated, chips, quartz, citrine, tourmaline, hematite, kyanite... far too many crystals to name here, making an endless combination, depending on the application. But it's the crystals that put the octane in these devices, and THAT'S the most important lesson to be learned.

It seems you can choose from any of the three columns. as long as you use all three.

I'd like to point out that I'm not obsessed with this stuff. I just happen to be graced with recurring dreams that have been featuring this stuff for quite a while now, and I'm eager to resolve this issue.

Don't you wonder what your dreams mean, or is it just me?

No comments: