Tuesday, March 25, 2008

a secret revealed

I came home last night dead tired. I was so beat, so wiped out, that staying conscious was more of a struggle than I was willing to put up with, so I went to bed. But before I turned off the last light I fired up the mini howitzer and pointed it directly under my bed. The dream that resulted was enlightening, to say the least.

I've been having dreams of rectangular puzzle pieces, rectangular picture frames, various people trying to instruct me as to what these white rectangles mean, ad infinitum. Last night I saw a series of 3 different groups of various sizes of white rectangles with a repeating theme of "mix or match". What it told me is there are 3 different components in a properly arranged orgonite device, and you need all three to make it work. Unlike a Chinese restaurant, you need one from each column.

The following is last night's notes from that dream.

No comments: