Thursday, March 27, 2008

King Kong Fibonacci




Considering that the large rectangle of my previous dream represented the coil and was closely associated with the Golden Ratio, I decided to incorporate this method in my next project. It appears the Golden Ratio and Fibonacci were pretty much the same thing, as you can see from the coil which powers this unit. The same sequence inherent in nature from a seashell to formation of galaxies. Of course, I added a large quartz with a blue kyanite crystal piggy-backing it for a little extra kick.

The result was this King Kong of a cloudbuster. After I inserted the three DT (double-terminated) Herkimer crystals, you could feel a distinct rush of cool coming from the pipes, even though the piece was still warm from the fresh casting. As soon as I felt this cool breeze coming from the pipes I remembered the time we unblocked the chi from the living room using feng shui. As soon as the stuffed bird and bear left the room and the pothos plant went to the corner you could feel a distinct mint-like feeling throughout the room like a gentle, spring breeze. I felt that same mintiness coming from the pipes and I knew I hit on something I've been working on for quite some time... a passive chi machine on steroids.

Now, I think I can honestly say that orgone and chi are truly one in the same.

No comments: