Wednesday, April 09, 2008

the device with no name


I figured if a parabolic dish under a ring generator could concentrate a signal, why can't I use a satellite TV dish with a cloudbuster? So I gathered the parts I needed from my scrap pile, added some glue, bungee cords, and some spit, and voila! I managed to build something I can't think of a name for.

It seems everything in the universe is dependent on, and independent of, everything else. Nothing happens without interaction. Maybe just interacting with something from a distance in a positive way is all that's needed to effect a positive change... whatever that change could be.
What it does is takes a 15-Hz positive offset square wave signal from the SP Pulser into the mobius coil in the smaller base and sets up a chaos field, which interacts with the crystal to create scalar waves, which amps up the power in the larger orb, which contains a coil based on the Golden Ratio, wrapped around a large crystal, which then affects the DT crystals in the pipes. The idea is to use the dish to concentrate this energy into a beam that can be aimed at something like a cloud, your neighbors, Federal Reserve banks, your local cop shop, etc.

I fired it up for about 10 minutes today and took notice of what was going on, weather-wise. In five minutes. the sky to the west got dark and wind began blowing. About a half hour after taking it down it began to rain.

So much for my first bullshit experiment. I'll try something more solid later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome idea!
There is another guy on youtube who built a very similar cloudbuster with PVC-tubes and a TV-dish. He stated that he managed to create the first rain in weeks with it, as far as I remember correctly.

I am currently exlploring the idea of "misusing" old, parabolic shaped chinese frying pans (woks) to redirect / concentrate the flow of orgone of my HHG's at home; a bit crazy to imagine the looks of it; but who knows if one doesn't try it... *g*

P.S.: Just a little advice for improving the output of your ingenious device; as I can see, you made the holding base for your mini-CB-antenna-tip out of wood.
Remember W. Reich's axioma that organic materials like cotton, wool and wood, etc. strongly attract orgone and "soak it up". In your case, this could slightly disturb the flow of energy in the desired direction , I guess.
For this reason, I would suggest building a platform out of any metal instead if possible, for the orgone is reflected of it and projected a lot better...

Greetings and all best wishes from Germany,

Mr. A.