Friday, April 04, 2008

I wonder if 2 is enough?


I installed a Lakhovsky coil in the orgone amp and set them up using brass rod for stability. As mentioned earlier, the large orb with the pipes is strictly passive but coupled with the orgone amp makes it totally kick ass. Piggy-backed in this way dramatically increases the energy output. You can feel it surrounding the larger orb and intensify over the pipes. The air coming from the pipes has a minty feel and smell to it and the smaller orb actually hums a soothing vibration. Very odd, considering there's nothing that would cause such an action.




I got the kerlian photography equipment yesterday. All I need is the chemicals and we can see what this bad boy looks like when it's fired up.

2 comments:

Eowyn said...

John Galt said, in "Atlas Shrugged," that he was going to stop the motor of the world.

You're going to start it ... :o)

karmasurfer said...

Aw gee, do I have to?