Thursday, February 05, 2009

cone howitzer

The cone howitzer project I mentioned January 22 is pretty much complete. Not the bread project... the orgonite project.

I don't think I ever spent as much time on an orgonite project as I did on this one. As I mentioned before, a lot of this project didn't make much sense, but I now believe the lesson for this project was to trust my intuition rather than let my head get in my way. I mean, what logical reason is there to mount a 22 caliber barrel on a cannon? Casting all logic and reason aside, I made the dammed thing anyway and in the process I took a few pics.

The heart of this unit is a group of three crystals, quartz, kyanite, and selinite, wrapped with a toroidal mobius coil and embedded in an extremely dense matrix of resin, powdered brass, and aluminum and cured with a frequency of 528Hz blown at it by way of my Peavey amp. This unit was then suspended on three brass rods connecting it to the top cone. The tourmaline was placed below this, along with a small carnelian. The rest of the resin was made up of less dense, basic orgonite material.

For a change, I decided to insert a jack in the side for convenient plugging and unplugging. It wasn't so convenient making it. Every electronic specialty store I went to had nothing designed to embed a female eighth-inch phone jack in resin, let alone orgonite, and I had to build one from the top of a can of stewed tomatoes and some hot glue.

The orange highway cone was the perfect shape for the mold, but by the time I did the last pour the heat from curing began to melt it, creating a few unsightly voids that had to be repaired using a plastic binder and aluminum tape (basically, because I lost my duct tape).

Speaking of losing things... Don't you hate it when every tool you need isn't where you thought it was? I searched a whole day for my trusty bolt cutters, eventually trekking to Lowe's to "borrow" one of their $40 bolt cutters, which I promptly took back after I was done. (Yeah, I know it's a cheap trick but if I went to Home Depot instead, I'd have 2 bolt cutters instead of one that's still lost.)
The same thing happened to my glue gun the next day, but for $1.80 I'll keep the spare glue gun.

In hindsight, I would have been better off using something other than an 1/8th" female phone jack because embedding such a thing in resin leaves no room for error. The only way I got the thing to work was to dig at it with an ice pick and eyeglass screwdriver, sweet-talking it with things like, "come on baby, open up for daddy" for 45 minutes until I could fit the male end in. Talk about foreplay...

The carnelian was a different story. Never, in my wildest imagination, would I have considered placing a single stone in that exact position, at that depth. Admittedly, I never would've build this device in this manner but I was just a simple technician on this project, taking orders from my internal engineer, and this engineer said to place THIS stone in THIS place... right here at 2:30 between the tourmaline and wall... no exceptions, no excuses.

Ok... you da boss and I'm da hoss.

I don't think this unit has anything to do with weather control, but it seems to be geared toward physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual healing and improvement. The crystal selection and position seem to suggest a less than passive unit until fired up with frequency. The extremely dense resin surrounding the three main crystals prevent it from acting like an ordinary orgonite device. In fact, it seems pretty dead just sitting there. It needs power to make it work, and when it's fired up you can almost see wisps of vapor oozing out the top pipe. The cone shape seems to economize the unit, pushing the energy up the top with very little loss from the sides. Only while the frequency is running can you feel a slight vibration in the base.

I'd like to point out that I'm one of those people blessed with never having to put up with headaches, but today I developed a massive one... right after handling this unit with the frequency turned on. I know you can get a headache from touching the pipes on a cloudbuster if you don't touch the base afterward. It's the DOR on the pipes that cause this. It seems this unit does such a good job at kicking ass in an extremely efficient manner that even grounding yourself to the base afterward won't provide enough POR to counteract the bad stuff transfering through the pipe.

More work needs to be done in this area.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post, great pictures, great project. Don't forget to add "the thought!!!"