Thursday, February 26, 2009

pvc cb

Based on the Lakhovsky coil, I built this unit made of PVC, a copper pipe and a cone HHG. The difference between this unit and every other device I made is the pipe isn't directly connected to the orgonite. There is about a 2" gap between the top of the HHG and the bottom of the copper pipe and this gap, that, according to Lakhovsky, will increase the effectiveness of the orgonite. I chose PVC because it's cheap, easy to work with, and I can adapt it to different uses by simply swapping parts.


I haven't tested it out yet, but everything seems to be in place. The cone HHG is just temporary. I intend to make something a little stronger and more tailored for this device when I get some suitable crystals. To work properly, this unit needs five DT crystals around 3" long with a neodium earth magnet for good measure.




The cartridge device for swapping orgonite was pure inspiration. I can now change the base orgonite as easily as changing a light bulb. The PVC will also make it easy to convert to ground water when the time comes. The big question is... will it work?



This unit is designed for cloudbusting purposes, but since I ran out of the specific materials needed for a proper HHG for this device, I grabbed this cone as a substitute. This particular HHG, pictured, was designed for sleep, dream work, and astral projection, so I intend to keep it under the master bedroom tonight, just to see what happens.

You're probably thinking... Ok, so what's it supposed to do?

What it's supposed to do is alter weather patterns by injecting the atmosphere with life-enhancing POR, resulting in a more balanced weather in this area.

Since I began playing with cloudbusters and other orgone devices, this area hasn't seen any real nasty weather. Winters, although cold, aren't accompanied by blizzards and the skies are blue and clear with an absence of airborn particulates. People in this area ask me why everyone outside a 10 mile radius gets hammered by heavy snow and lightning storms when our weather around here has been so mild. I ask them if they want more snow and thunderstorms and they all tell me the same thing.... "No way! I don't miss the snow!"

No comments: