Tuesday, February 10, 2009

red menace?

I knew this device wasn't meant for weather modification but I couldn't help myself. I set the unit in the north forty just to see what would happen.
Unlike most of my experiments, this device needs power to activate it. I don't mean I need power to make it work better. I mean I need power to make it do anything. Without power this thing just sits there like a bump on a log.

The heart of this unit is encased in powdered metal held together with enough resin to solidify it. The particles are so small it takes some kind of energy to get it going. The orgonite surrounding the heart tends to insulate it from anything but a jolt through the coil. As demonstrated earlier, a small jolt will make it kick ass, real good.

I pounded a couple pipes in the ground a few feet apart and about a foot or so deep. One pipe was copper and the other was galvanized steel. I put a volt meter between these two pipes and found the Earth was generating 0.5 volts, so I used this as my power supply.

The cool part about this power supply is it can run this device, or anything like it, as long as the Earth exists. Let's see... if two pipes can produce 0.5 volts, how many pipes will it take to produce enough energy to run an average household?

Using hose clamps, speaker wire, an adapter and a coax cable I was able to cobble together a decent power supply to run this latest device.

The energy flowing out the top of the pipe is somewhat different than the energy from using the frequency generator. It has a softer, gentle flow to it. Not weaker... more like pleasingly different. It's like comparing VO5 shampoo to Prell, if you get my meaning.

Anyway, I set this unit in the north forty the other day and studied the sky. The next morning I noticed an absence of a red dawn, which told me there was a much lower level of particulates in the atmosphere. I don't know if you've noticed, but for the last several years we've had red sunsets and red sunrises almost every day when the sky is clear enough to see the sun. The old adage of "Red sky at night, sailors delight. Red sky in the morning, sailor take warning" took on the flavor of normal sky behavior. I mean, we see red skies all the time to the point that seeing a non-red dawn or sunset is a rarity.

The last couple of days I saw neither a red sunrise or a red sunset. I think that's pretty noteworthy, don't you?

1 comment:

Eowyn said...

"I think that's pretty noteworthy, don't you?"

Sure do. It's not good, but I've grown accustomed to the red skies, forgetting their cause.

Here's what really intrigues me, though: How much juice DOES it take to run a household? Around a thousand volts? (Estimating use from computers, microwave, washer/dryer, etc.)

What IF enough earth generators could be in place -- and how would you connect that energy with household wires?