Tuesday, June 10, 2008

can you crank up a lapis?

I heard stories about lapis lazuli and how it reacts to some people when they sleep with it. They described it as a psychic amplifier. It tends to hold psychic imprints and allows the holder to experience these imprints. Well, this stone I gotta try, so we went to the Sorcerers Emporium in Allentown and I selected the one that stuck to my fingers.

Long story short, I was convinced through a series of syncronisities, way beyond anything that could remotely be considered coincidences, that this particular stone had attributes I never realized was possible. Whenever I carried this lapis, syncronisities happened and when I left it home they didn't. I experimented with this stone for a few years and it never changed characteristics. The only problem I had was if it was too close to me while I slept I couldn't remember any dreams. I'd wake up with my legs hurting like I was running all night but I couldn't remember a thing. If I move the stone away, the dreams came back. Put it in close proximity and my dreams are neutralized, but I would wake up physically sore. God only knows what I was doing in those dreams... That was about 15 years ago.

I figured if I put a lapis in the last howitzer I built, perhaps the orgone would amplify it and I might be able to remember some lapis dreams. No such luck. For 3 nights I had that howitzer on the kitchen island, directly under the bed. I slept like a baby and woke up in the same position I fell asleep in. No dreams but I had the most restful, healthy sleep I've had in a very long time.

One other interesting side effect... I've had extremely great days as long as the howitzer was running. I mean calm, serene, pleasant, fortuitous, healthy days. Work was a breeze and everywhere I drove there was green lights and no waiting for road construction. I seem to be in the right place, at the right time and I'm never late no matter how slow I drive. It's a shame I can't remember my dreams, which is the reason I'm so intrigued with this stone.

I wonder if I can tweak lapis to get the proper effect...

I think I'll lay off the monster projects and stick to something a little smaller like lapis HHGs. At least, for now.

No comments: