Sunday, June 15, 2008

about that cranked up lapis...

For three nights the lapis HHG was under the bed. It won't be there for a fourth.

I slept the sleep of the comatose dead, and have had decreasing energy during the day. Although this HHG is perfect for a healthy night's sleep for someone going through a cold, flu, or occasional insomnia, for general use it's overkill. Try taking a handful of Sominex every night and expect to be productive the next day, and you can see what I mean.

Tonight I'll have no orgonite under the bed, and keep this lapis HHG 20 feet from the room to see what happens. Unless I'm mistaken, I should be a little more lively tomorrow morning.

On the bright side, I had dreams those three nights, which is an improvement from the other lapis experiments where I had no dreams whatsoever.

I think I stumbled onto something none of these other orgonite researchers have considered... symptom specific orgonite. I see now the importance of the cryptic dreams I had of the white rectangles that I put to use last march. http://karmasurfer.blogspot.com/2008_03_01_archive.html
It seems the crystals used in the resin matrix determine the "flavor" of the device. Lapis, according to crystal lore, has the ability to override insomnia, which I recently acquired and which was immediately neutralized with this lapis HHG.
If this bit of crystal lore about lapis is correct, what other stones can I use in orgonite to accomplish what ends? Heightened ESP? Spiritual fulfillment? Instantaneous thought manifestation? Riches beyond imagination?

Best I bone up on crystal research. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read about how you felt today. You captivised me. I also wanted to ask you about your dreams. I think that I'll give you a call and find out how you've been.