Wednesday, June 11, 2008

cranked up lapis

While driving around the countryside I couldn't help noticing what a beautiful, cloud dappled day it was. Off in the distance I noticed what looked like a grid of chemtrails against the blue sky. But looking closer I noticed these chemtrails were broken in places and there appeared to be sylphs breaking them up.
"Sylph" is the name given to air elementals by the ancient Greeks and recently they've been observed transmuting, neutralizing, and destroying the noxious substances being sprayed as chemtrails. People all over the world have noticed this phenomena and today I witnessed a sylph/chemtrail battle all across the southern sky and, as luck would have it, I didn't bring my camera, but I found a pic that closely resembles what I saw.

I noticed a clear cutoff of the battle zone to the west and wondered if there was anyone in the valley who was experimenting with orgone besides me. I haven't seen a single chemtrail over my house ever since I started building CBs and other orgonite devices, so this chemtrail/sylph action made me take notice.

Then it came to me... I must've experienced a mild depression for about 12 hrs. Hey, I'm human. Things can get me down for no reason, too. But if these sylphs can kick some chemtrail ass, so can I!
I decided to quit wasting time and build a different kind of HHG based on spiritual, emotional growth with an accent on boosting my immune system.

This latest project is much smaller than the howitzer fist, and I placed an ordinary pair of toenail clippers in the shot to show relative size. The construction is a 2" water clear quartz crystal in the tip followed by a pyramid shaped lapis, with four very clear crystals on the compass points. The resin matrix consists of aluminum, brass, titanium and gold leaf, all together in a wine glass mold.

The theory is the lapis should provide the "flavor" of this HHG and allow it to give anyone in proximity a wonderful, healthy nights sleep with the ability to remember the lapis induced dreams.

This sucker's goin under the bed tonight. I'll keep ya posted.

No comments: