Tuesday, June 17, 2008

study, study study or bonk bonk!

Two nights without lapis orgonite under the bed and I feel pretty damn lively. I didn't like the idea of no orgonite under the bed but I felt I needed nothing to compare to the total rest I had with the lapis HHG.

Well, in my bullshit study, I've determined the lapis HHG to be a perfect sleep enhancer and de-stresser but you can overdo a good thing. I, like many humans out there, need to wake up before noon and have the energy levels to complete the day in this modern social survival scenario we've created for ourselves with energy to burn.

Sure, excessive sleep has its place, to put you in a high alpha state in order to repair physical or mental damage quickly, but you don't need to realize your get up and go got up and went my 2pm.

One reason I love these orgone devices so much is the high positive energy I get from being around them. Each day is an exercise in pushing the envelope just a little farther by constant, positive, orgone bombardment until my life and everything that interacts with it is mutated completely for the better until it's unrecognizable from its original form.

It's been brought to my attention I should get this blog out there and get some mega-hits to spread my opinions and pearls of wisdom. Maybe. But I always felt when the student is ready the teacher will appear.

Is God in show business too? Who's his agent?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great read!

Eowyn said...

I think in this case, a teacher is here and some students will find him :o)

Eowyn said...

Gotta add -- this post has, quite possibly, the best title ever! LOL