Sunday, June 29, 2008

let's take out the trash

George W. Bush. Leader of the free world and prez of the YOU-nited States has not only an abysmal, toilet-choking approval rating of 24%, but boasts a disapproval rating of something like 70%. 70 PERCENT? Even Nixon had a better rate than that in '74 just before they kicked his ass out of office. And Nixon was just a crook. He didn't bend over backwards to shred the Constitution, start a hundred-year war in the Middle East, plunge our economy into recession, or make this country the most unliked nation since The Romulan Empire. Maybe the Secret Service counted the silverware every time Nixon left the White House, and he kept an enemies list, and hated the Kennedys. He was still an American who tried to keep it all together and keep his job with dirty tricks.

But this GW Bush....... I mean, look at the guy's record. Among his many shortcomings, he's on record saying the Constitution is just a "goddamned piece of paper," which is probably the worst thing the prez of the U.S. can possibly say. That one statement says it all.
You have no rights. I don't respect you or this country. What little rights you do have is a mistake, and I'll remove them, too. You have no value except to enrich me and my family. Your vote doesn't count because my boys can fix the elections, and there's nothing you can do about it. I'll make war with anyone I want, for as long as I want. I'll regulate your internet, make you pay through the nose for food and fuel, and if you complain too much I'll arrange for your room and board at one of our many FEMA camps for a nominal fee. I can tap your phones, read your e-mail, get into your lives, arrest and detain you for no reason, for as long as I like, and ship you to a foreign country to be tortured so we don't have to. I hate you and I hate this country, but as long as you're productive and do as you're told, I'll spare your worthless lives.

It's one thing to have a fool for a president, but this guy is fuckin' dangerous. Nancy Pelosi blocked his impeachment. What else can we do?

I propose all 70% of us go to the White House, en masse, walk through the White House gates, over the Secret Service and Homeland Security, into his living quarters and drag his sorry ass out, kicking and screaming like a little girl as the crowd passes him over their heads, out the door to his eagerly awaiting constituents for a little payback. While we're at it, we'll also get Dick, Nancy, Condi, and the rest of their festering ilk.

Now THAT'S what I call a good start!

I'm not saying the White House guards won't take a few of us out. You gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette. Besides, with that many people storming the White House, they'll sure enough get through... much easier than storming the Bastille.
I realize far too many of my fellow citizens are too sheep-like and gutless to stand up for their rights. You don't have to be at the head of the line. There are many more real American patriots eager to fill that slot, me included. All we ask is you get in the back of the line and push. I would consider it a great honor to be the first to fall for this great cause... to be part of this revolution to free my valueless, American slaves for this noble effort.
Besides, the press will love it, and so will the rest of the world.

If the French can do it to their own despotic rulers, so can we. They became a better nation for it. Do the French have better character than us?

Besides, this prez has got 8 months to go, and he's hell bent to start a few more wars before he leaves, in places like N. Korea, Iran, Syria, Venezuela, not to mention martial law in this country if anyone so much as looks at him funny.

Nixon was a (c)rook, alright, but GW thinks he's the king.

What we need is a royal flush.

It's time to take out the trash.

1 comment:

Eowyn said...

"Nixon was a (c)rook, alright, but GW thinks he's the king.

"What we need is a royal flush."

**********

Nice :)