Thursday, June 05, 2008

just build the damn thing!

The night before last I had a dream about building a howitzer with a base the size of a fishbowl, a coiled copper tube filled with water, a bunch of crystals, a mobius coil, and seven pipes where the center pipe holds a 7.5" crystal.
Last night I had the same dream, only this time, a voice kept telling me to stop thinking about it and build it. I'd see the fishbowl with the coils and crystals, and ask about this or that, and the voice would say, "You have the plan. Stop hesitating and build the damn thing!"

So I built the damn thing...
(sometimes these higher selves can be a real pain in the ass)

This was a three-stage pour, and the biggest problem I had was getting all that resin and metal in the fishbowl with all those pipes in the way.

After it cured and all the crystals were installed, I finished up the CB with longer pipes, and noticed it has a distinctive twist. Knowing orgone loves gentle bends just adds icing to the cake. So cool!

The weatherman says we'll have high heat and humidity for the next few days, so I set it up with 15Hz pumping through the mobius coil surrounding the internal crystal.

One of the crystals in the matrix is a lapis lazuli. I figured the lapis is a natural accompaniment to the kyanite, since both are associated with sleep, but I can't imagine what will happen if I fire this thing up under my bed. Maybe I'll try it out when I don't have to get up in the morning.

And, yeah... it's designed for sleeping. It can also bust up clouds, lay a hurtin' on reptoids and keep away the mosquitoes. Too bad it's not pocket-size.

I gotta tell ya, this thing looks much more imposing without the pipes. As a CB it looks like a common, everyday cb but sans pipes it's like a fist.

Let's see what it does to my neural pathways tonight.

I wonder if I can draw in some helicopters?











UPDATE:

4 comments:

Eowyn said...

Well, it DID get cooler, here, as soon as you fired up the frequency.

I have a question. Do you necessarily need to break the glass off of a device, or could it stay in it? Would that affect the energy in any way?

karmasurfer said...

I suppose you could keep the glass on but I feel it's just going to break anyway, so I take a hammer to it.
Like, if it's going to break at some time or place, why not have it break at a time and place of your choosing?

Let me update this post so you know what I mean.

Eowyn said...

Hmmm. I just watched a thunderstorm do a complete end run around the house. (I was so excited rain was coming! -- of course, right after I watered everyone in the garden -- but now it looks like a good thing I did)

I'm really beginning to wonder about the power of that new howitzer. Could it have diverted the storm? Or is it working with all the other devices somehow? It just seems mighty odd, to me.

karmasurfer said...

Well, a thunderstorm knocked out the computers and lights at work and everywhere it's hot and steamy from the rain... until I got to the driveway. Dry, clear and the sun is out.
Remember, that howitzer was running non-stop since sunday night.