Wednesday, July 02, 2008

minihowitzer II


I managed to get off a few shots of my latest project before my cam batteries died.

When I found these orb type vases for about 60 cents a piece last week , all I could think about was filling them with orgonite and smashing them into tiny shards with my Estwing claw hammer. It took several good whacks to even crack it. Next time I might use my Estwing 4lb. mini-sledge. Yeah, man... A manly hammer to lay waste to those dainty rose vases.

This device has a 3" DT crystal in the center surrounded by about 5' of copper wire in a counter-clockwise coil, like an elongated umbrella, and 4 crystals below pointing to the compass points, all embedded in a rather dense resin mixture of aluminum, copper, and titanium. I installed a bottom coil for a little extra boost, as you can see by the lower pic. The copper pipe is 1" x 6" and houses a herkimer DT.

The idea was to construct a personal, compact, passive orgone generator capable of interchangeable pipe crystals. I stayed away from exotic crystals and mobius coils. I wanted the purity of quartz with passive coils for direction and a copper pipe for future range adjustments. The upper flange surrounds the lower portion of the pipe with enough orgonite to stimulate the pipe crystal into action.

I figured with no orgone devices under the bed for several days I would be better equipped to feel any nuances from this unit.

The first several nights I was heavily influenced by dreams with a definite orgone flavor.

I found orgone enhanced dreams, from these devices, are very different from the regular run-of-the-mill dreams in that they tend to be more instructive and usually more repetitive, as if these dreams are telling you something important enough to pay attention to, and they tend to be relentless until you "get it".
For example, the first night I used this device I had a repeating dream of white cylinders that I thought were being adjusted in some way. The next night I had the same dream only it was made clear that it's not an adjustment dream but a comparative dream and once I "got it" the cylinder dreams stopped repeating.

For the record, the first couple nights, sleep came quickly and my energy levels were high the next morning but after a couple days my high, night-time, energy levels prevented me from getting to sleep when I wanted to. I think with this device I could easily get by with 3 hours sleep a night and still maintain 100% efficiency throughout the day.

More testing needs to be done. Any takers?

2 comments:

Eowyn said...

*raises hand!*

Oh, wait ... I've already been a test subject.

That device has made me sleep nice and deeply, but also with more vivid dreams. Pretty good for a passive unit!

Anonymous said...

I loved reading your post, it was excellent. You did an awesome job! The one repeating dream that I was having, I sent you an e-mail about an incident directly related to the dream, I have not had the repeaded dream since. I also mentioned that Chrissy and Andrew were like "I want one," and I told them that the postage was too expensive to ask. They were funny, but they can't have mine!

Thanks for the show!

Thanks again for mine, I love it so much that I won't sleep without it!!!