Thursday, July 17, 2008

orgone hookah

I was in the middle of blogging a rant about free energy when a thunderstorm came by and blew the lights out and I lost my whole tangent. I hate when that happens, don't you?
After sitting around without lights for a few hours, I realized how grounded we are with electricity and all the toys that go along with it. Without TV, radio, computer, or lights you tend to occupy yourself by yourself. You have to entertain yourself since all your boredom fighting toys rely on electricity to function.

Then a thought came to me... Is it me or are the man-made things in our existence like power lines, bridges, and building foundations failing faster than before? I don't mean shoddy workmanship, although that's a big thing. I'm talking about the unusually rapid decay of all things from basic electrical circuits to old growth trees and everything in between. There was a time when the electricity went out it was because a major hurricane came through and knocked down a dozen power lines, and that was a big deal. Nowadays, the electricity goes down for 6 hours whenever the wind blows and we all just shrug our shoulders like it happens once a week after the guys pick up the garbage.

The Earth's frequency or rate of vibration was thought to be constant. When NASA started measuring this in hertz it was at 7.8. Now it is at 11.2,has been measured as high as 14 and is speeding up. I can't help thinking this higher vibrational rate is responsible, in part, for our rapid breakdown of all things.

All the more reason to think about increasing your gas mileage before we hit 15Hz.

I was thinking about the Joe Cell and how Joe accidentally managed to make his car run on zero point energy, or orgone. I believe Joe managed to achieve this, mainly because he was contacted by a few men in black who "convinced" Joe to stop his research and forget about his cell while they ransacked his shop and took everything that wasn't nailed down. The same happened to Bill Williams, who had just managed to adjust his Joe Cell to run his car with no fuel whatsoever. The men in black, in Bills case, were a couple of guys who "convinced" him to destroy his cell, his equipment, and all references to zero point energy or they'll pay a visit to his kid or wife or some other friend or relative they had documented in their files, after they take care of Bill. This just tells me Joe and Bill were definitely on the right track and this research is worth pursuing.

But not today. Today I started a project consisting of vapor jet principles with a little passive orgone, hooked into the PVC system of my car.
It's basically a hookah for my car. The coil draws in fresh air and bubbles around the TB on the bottom. When complete, the draw line will connect the jar lid with a T junction on the PVC line causing a vacuum, allowing the unit to act like an orgone hookah. This orgone rich vapor will then mix with the crankcase fumes and run through the carburetor as fuel.

Will it work? Damned if I know but at least I got all the parts I needed, since the lights were out I had no other choice but to go to the hardware store for parts. I'll just run a vapor jet with orgonite for a week or so and another one without orgonite and see what the difference is, if any.

I'll keep ya posted.

6 comments:

Eowyn said...

"I can't help thinking this higher vibrational rate is responsible, in part, for our rapid breakdown of all things."

Yes -- I think it's the end of the calm before the storm.

At least we've got four more years to perfect orgonite more, and tap into the secrets of free energy :o)

Anonymous said...

When the lights are out, I can think of plenty to do, maybe there's just too many vibrators being used!

2012, it's a mythological hoax, we've got forever for our destiny and remember, destiny is never late for an appointment.

<3333

Anonymous said...

I'm really interested to see the outcome of this experiment! The orgone should provide a bit of a cushion for the fuel system.

I think your correct about Joe and Bill being on the right track. I believe more will catch on to this in the coming times :)

karmasurfer said...

Yeah Nick, It's a crude system. If I find a way to keep too much water from entering the system, I'm sure it'll increase performance and efficiency.

I'll keep ya posted.

Nice stuff you're making on your site. Keep up the good work, brother.

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the feedback karmasurfer :) Is there some sort of a one way valve or some sort of exit tube you could use?, I'm not sure if this would work?

We have been having good luck with reducing fuel costs by placing 4 orgonite pucks in the air filter of the car, two in the glove box and 2 in the trunk. I'd say we are saving about 20 or so percent. Plus you can really feel the buzz when you drive the car!

karmasurfer said...

Nick, I think I figured out a solution. I can use the the end of an insulin syringe. The small orifice will allow the vapor but not the water. Either that or install a PVC valve. Come to think of it, a PVC valve makes a lot more sense.

I heard about orgonite in the air cleaner. That's what gave me the idea of submerging orgonite in water and introducing the orgonite vapor into the engine. Water seems to amplify it.

20% savings? Pretty impressive. Looks like I'll be making some pucks for my car.